Helpful Tips For Spiritual Growth
Practise as often as you can
- Read spiritual and uplifting books. Think about what you read, and find out how you can use the information in your life.
- Meditate for at least 15 minutes every day. If you do not know how to meditate, it is easy to find books, websites or teachers who can teach you meditation.
- Learn to quieten your mind through simple breathing exercises.
- Acknowledge the fact that you are a spirit with a physical body, not a physical body with a spirit. If you can really accept this idea, it will change your attitude towards many things in your life.
- Look often into yourself and try to find out what is it that makes you feel conscious and alive.
- Think positively. Be in control of what enters your mind. Open the door for the positive and close it for the negative.
- Happiness comes from within. Do not let your outer circumstances decide your happiness for you.
- Spend time in nature regularly.
- Develop an attitude of Gratitude. Focus on what you have rather than what you don’t have.
- Develop tolerance, patience, tact and consideration for others.